UPDATE: I’ve discovered that we lost far more than I initially knew.  Over time, I will try to rewrite entries from Luke 1-9

UPDATE: I’ve rewritten the missing entries and posted the sermons I could. One sermon (10/7) was completely lost. 

After the Denial of Service attack last month, and a disastrous crash a few days ago, we decided that godaddy.com would no longer meet our needs.  We switched to inmotionhosting.com, and have been very pleased by the dramatic increase in the speed of the website.  Their customer service is phenomenal.  Fortunately, we only lost the last three weeks of blog posts and sermons in the recent crash.  We apologize for the gap, if you were following the series.  I will try to write a bridging post, capturing the essence of what was lost.